Homeowners Insurance Information
Home Insurance Dallas, Texas
One Choice Insurance offers the best rates on Homeowners Insurance with all the companies we work with we are sure to find you the right homeowners insurance coverage.
Because everyone's needs are not the same, it is best to consult your agent to help assess your needs and find the best homeowners insurance policy that is right for you.
Protect Your Investment With Homeowners Insurance!
When it comes to buying Home Insurance in Dallas, TX One Choice Insurance Agency work's with over 35 top-rated home insurance companies, and can quickly tailor a package that meets your needs as well as your budget.
As an independent insurance agency, our licensed Agents will answer any questions you have about the different types of property insurance. Including personal property coverage, liability, discounts, and more.
What is Homeowners insurance?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection against disasters. A standard policy insures the home itself and the things you keep in it.
Homeowners insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for any injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This includes damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are damage caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. You must buy two separate policies for flood and earthquake coverage. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowners' responsibility.
Why do you need homeowners insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is likely one of your largest investments.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you'd need money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage help pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, it can reimburse you for your loss or pay for repairs.
- If you are still paying for your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowners insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Ask your agent to talk about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know exactly what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask your agent
Here are few things to discuss with your agent that will influence your decisions.
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask your agent to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- What discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire resistance discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)
Save Even More With Texas Homeowners Insurance Discounts
Find out which homeowners insurance discounts you may qualify for to make your Homeowners insurance policy even more affordable. For example:
Smoke Alarms or Fire Extinguishers. Not only do smoke alarms help save lives, but they could also save you money on your homeowner's insurance. The same applies for fire extinguishers.
Home Security Systems. Get a discount if your home has working smoke detectors, burglar alarms, fire alarms, or other qualifying devices
Multi-Policy Discount. When you bundle your car and homeowners insurance policy together, you could get a discount.
Claims-Free Discount. You could save on a new home policy if you have not filed a claim with your previous insurance carrier for five years or more.
For assistance with your Homeowners Insurance in Addison, TX contact the professionals at One Choice Insurance. Located in Texas, we serve all your personal home insurance needs or
Call Us today for a free Homeowners Insurance Quote! 214-702-0046
Experience the One Choice Insurance Difference
Dallas, Frisco, Plano, Carrollton, Allen and Addison, Texas
Check out our refer a friend program for a chance to get a $25 visa gift card.
Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for the best coverage at the best rates? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates. Here at One Choice Insurance in Addison, Texas we strive to provide you with the best Insurance Guaranteed.